Orsay Museum Experience with Digital Audioguide & Seine River Cruise
Get inside the Musée d'Orsay in no time with your Skip-the-Line ticket and prepare for an unforgettable experience!
Once on site, your audio-guide, accessible via an application and activated using our QR Code, will tell you many anecdotes about the magnificent exhibits. This is also an opportunity to discover the history of the museum, which was a railway station more than a century ago.
The audio-guide, available in six languages, will allow you to visit the Museum at your own pace and in all tranquillity.
You can also take advantage of a ticket for a cruise on one of the ships of the Bateaux Parisien company. This tour lasts about an hour and will allow you to learn more about the capital's monuments and to take magnificent photos from the Seine.
per adult from
2 to 12 hours
What's included :
- Skip the Line Orsay Museum Ticket
- Seine River Cruise Ticket
- Digital Audioguide on your smartphone
- Orsay Museum's temporary exhibitions
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and beverages
- Live Guide
- Visit: Musee d'Orsay, 1 Rue De La Legion d'Honneur, 75007 Paris France
Duration: 3 hours
Visit: Seine River, 75001 Paris France
Seine River Cruise / Bateaux Parisiens
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Musee d'Orsay, 1 Rue De La Legion d'Honneur, 75007 Paris France
Departure Time :3/23/2020 - 10/20/2021
Tuesday: 09:30 AM - 06:00 PM Wednesday: 09:30 AM - 06:00 PM Thursday: 09:30 AM - 09:30 PM Friday: 09:30 AM - 06:00 PM Saturday: 09:30 AM - 06:00 PM Sunday: 09:30 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.