Orsay museum private tour
120 minutes private visit of the Orsay museum, a journey to the vibrating years of the 19th century art.
The late 19 century is a period of changes, a period of prosperity in France. A revolution in art was forming: Barbizon school, Realism, Impressionism... It is an important step before modern art. The stories of the artists and their relationships are as interesting as the their work.
Save your time by skip-the-line entrance. Your guide will show you the high-lights of Orsay in a fun and efficient way.
Orsay museum is closed on Monday
Orsay is opened until 9:30pm on Thursday.
Celia SO Paris Chinese & English guide - I can do the tour in English or in Chinese Cantonese or in Chinese Mandarin. Please selection the option of your choice if you want it to be in Chinese.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Professional guide
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees (14€ for over 18 years old). Please pay me the entrance fee when we meet.
- Entry/Admission - Musee d'Orsay
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Musee d'Orsay, 1 Rue De La Legion d'Honneur, 75007 Paris France
Meet next to the elephant close to the entrance of Orsay Museum.
We go into the museum by the priority entrance. The visit of the museum starts on the ground floor with an introduction to the changes of art in the mid 19th century. We 'll look at some paintings of Millet, Ingres, Delacroix, Courbet, Couture etc. Afterwards, we go to the 5th floor for the Impressionist 's work. We'll end up with the post-impressionist work of Van Gogh and Gauguin.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Musée d'Orsay, 1 Rue de la Légion d'Honneur, 75007 Paris, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.