ORTIGIA TOUR BY NIGHT on BOAT (with ROMANTIC APERITIF on board)
If you are wondering what to do in Syracuse in the evening and you want a different experience, do not miss the opportunity to enjoy a night excursion by boat, admiring the beauty of Ortigia, the historic center of this millenary city!
Punctuality, efficiency, elegance, experience and professionalism.
Available to meet any customer need.
Assistance throughout the tour.
"Happiness is a JOURNEY, not a destination ... !!!"
per adult from
1 hour 10 minutes
What's included :
- Guided boat excursion, with guide in Italian and English
- Snacks - Appetizer
- Entry/Admission - Ortigia
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks (available on board)
- Everything not provided for in "Include"
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ortigia, Corso Umberto, 96100, Syracuse, Sicily Italy
There are really many things to see in Syracuse, but with the evening lights and the sea they certainly offer unique emotions. We will circumnavigate Ortigia, admiring the Porto Piccolo and the Porto Grande, as well as the most suggestive points of the island, such as the Umberto I Bridge, the Ex Bourbon Prison, the Lungomare di Levante, the Viliena Fortress, the Jewish Quarter, the Maniace Castle, the Fonte Aretusa, the Duomo, the Lungomare Alfeo and the Porta Marina. In short, in front of your eyes a breathtaking scenario will open, full of myths and legends that have made known "the most beautiful city in Magna Grecia".
But it's not over here! Why not drink a toast to this unique experience? We have thought of everything to make you live an unforgettable excursion: you can have an aperitif on board the boat in this romantic atmosphere, sipping good wine and admiring the charm of Ortigia in the evening.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Foro Vittorio Emanuele II, 96100 Siracusa SR, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- The captain reserves the right to cancel the excursion at any time depending on the weather conditions
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.