Ortygia's Food & Cultural Tour
Every day in the morning, except Sunday, is possible to organize a private Ortygia's Food & Cultural Tour, through the historical center of Syracuse.
Walking in the narrow streets of Ortygia, full of history, I'll show you the most important cultural sights: the Temple of Apollo, the Cathedral/Temple of Athena, the Arethusa's Fountain; then the tour continues with a walk through the Market street and an amazing lunch at a delicious open air restaurant.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- PhD Archaeologist Guide
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- Lunch - We will have lunch in the Market of Ortygia, at a famous open air restaurant
- Entry/Admission - Duomo di Siracusa
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Temple of Apollo (Tempio di Apollo), Piazza Pancali Ortygia, Syracuse, Sicily Italy
The Temple of Apollo dates back to the VI century BC
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Duomo di Siracusa, Piazza Duomo, 96100, Syracuse, Sicily Italy
The Cathedral of Syracuse is really amazing because includes the greek temple dedicated to Athena.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: La Piazza Duomo, Piazza Duomo, 96100, Syracuse, Sicily Italy
One of the most beautiful square in Europe, surrounded by amazing baroque palazzi and by two churches.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Temple of Apollo, Largo XXV Luglio, 96100 Siracusa SR, Italy
Return Detail :La Salumeria, Via Emmanuele de Benedictis, 2, 96100 Siracusa SR, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.