Orvieto Wine Tasting from Rome
Day trip by private coach transportation. Departure in the morning towards Orvieto, a small village in Umbria
Our guide takes us to discover the wonders of this town.
After our visit in town, we move on to the green hills in the South of Orvieto, at a well-known local winery. Wine and food tasting takes place and we are going to savour various types of wine and typical Umbrian delicatessen.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Orvieto visit whit professional guide
- Winery visit
- Wine tasting
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Get ready for a spectacular day as you take in the rolling green hills of the Umbria area. If you’re looking for an unforgettable experience, this is it. Departure in the morning towards Orvieto, a small village in Umbria which can be described as an open museum protected by time and naturally contained by the tuff on which is situated overlooking all the valley. Orvieto stuns the visitor from the very first sight. The cobbled lanes depict the history, piazzas, churches and everything about the place is striking. Our guide takes us to discover the wonders of this town such as the Duomo with its ornate facade and its marble sculpture Pietà and the San Patrizio well, made from tuff with a double snail ladder of approximately 248 steps. After our visit in town, we move on to the green hills in the South of Orvieto, where new flavors await at a well-known local winery. Wine and food tasting takes place, and we are going to savor various types of wine and typical Umbrian delicatessen. After the meal, our experience ends with the return to Rome, bringing ancient Roman memories and flavors.
Departure Point :Porta del Popolo, Piazzale Flaminio, 00187 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :8:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.