Osaka Castle Castle Tower
Osaka Castle was built after Toyotomi Hideyoshi was unified in Japan in 1583. The entire project took 15 years and used 130,000 people, which is 4 to 5 times the size. Together with Nagoya Castle and Kumamoto Castle, it is known as Japan's three famous cities. It was designated as an important cultural heritage of Japan in 1997 and is still a symbol of Osaka.
In addition to the Osaka Castle, the entire ruins are planned to be Osaka Castle Park, Nishino Maru Garden, Osaka Castle Concert Hall, Osaka Castle Auditorium, Osaka Castle Bow Stadium, Shudokan, and Osaka International Peace Center.
Sitting in the middle of the Tianshou Pavilion is like a small and clever museum, which contains many historical relics, and Toyotomi Hideyoshi and related historical materials in the Warring States period.
The first floor introduces the life of Toyotomi Hideyoshi; the second floor displays various materials of Osaka Castle and Japanese Castle; the third and fourth floors introduce the historical materials of Toyotomi Hideyoshi and the Warring States Period; the fifth floor introduces the battle of Osaka Summer with images and models. On the 7th floor, Toyotomi Hideyoshi completed the reunification of Japan's great cause and built Osaka Castle. The observation deck on the 8th floor is 50 meters high, and you can see Osaka Castle Park and Osaka Street View.
The library has introduction materials in English, Korean, Traditional Chinese (Taiwan, Hong Kong) and Simplified Chinese (Mainland China).
per adult from
60 to 90 minutes
What's included :
- Tickets, taxes
- Entry/Admission - Osaka Castle Park
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Fees include fees and personal consumption
- Visit: Osaka Castle Park, 1 Osakajo, Chuo, Osaka 540-0002 Osaka Prefecture
・Pre-purchase e-tickets to avoid the need to queue up on-site. The mobile phone shows that you do not need to change tickets to enter the venue directly, saving time and effort!
・Osaka Castle was designated as an important cultural heritage of Japan in 1997. It is regarded as one of the three famous cities in Japan's history and is one of the most visited places in Osaka.
・Tian Shouge is like a small and clever museum, which contains many historical relics, and Toyotomi Hideyoshi and related historical materials of the Warring States period.
Departure Point :Osaka Castle Park, 1 Osakajo, Chuo, Osaka 540-0002 Osaka Prefecture
Departure Time :5/1/2020 - 6/28/2022
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- The following notes each item にご协力いただけない頁はご入館をお断りする邊報があります。 ①コロナウイルスに infectionしているお客様、およびinfected person and contactがあってから14日间経过していない。 ②Entering the country’s limit of 対象となっている地域から日本への入国后14日间経过していない. ③Symptoms of wind evil, fever, cough, nasal water over 37.5 degrees. ⚫ 入馆者にnew type コロナウイルス infection disease 発症があったoccasionに 連經するため、連經進先のご记入をお愿いいたします。 Writing utensils をご持参ください. ⚫ 雜内の雜雑を開和するため、進館制限を行う頁場があります。 ⚫ 館内で激しくき込まれるなど、風邪のような無のある方には、ごquitをお愿いする還報があります。
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.