Osborne Entrance Ticket
Admire the opulent Royal Apartments and private family bedrooms within the mansion. See the twin decks where Queen Victoria and Prince Albert worked.
Explore the magnificently decorated Durbar Room. The furniture and Artifacts reveal intricate details about entertainment at Osborne- from state banquets to family meals. Don't miss the beautifully crafted Indian objects , which were sent to celebrate the Queen's jubilee.
Stroll in the pleasure gardens, alongside historic trees, and enjoy the Victorian Walled Garden much as the royal couple did.
per adult from
1 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Osborne House
What's excluded :
- Visit: Osborne House, York Ave, East Cowes PO32 6JX England
Visit to find out and enjoy an intimate insight into Queen Victoria's life at her palatial seaside retreat. With magnificent gardens rolling away from house down to the beach.
Departure Point :Osborne House, York Ave, East Cowes PO32 6JX England
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.