Oskar Schindler Factory Tour with Guide
"Visit the best museum in Poland with a guide. The tour lasts 1.5 hours and includes a skip the line entry ticket and an official museum guide. Our guide and exhibition will give you a full picture of the course of World War II and what life was like during its time. You will see the places featured in Steven Spielberg's ""Schindler's List""
per adult from
What's included :
- Entrance ticket to the museum
- Guided tour
- Entry/Admission - Muzeum Krakowa, oddzial Fabryka Emalia Oskara Schindlera
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Muzeum Krakowa, oddzial Fabryka Emalia Oskara Schindlera, ul. Lipowa 4, Krakow 30-702 Poland
Enter a modern museum devoted to the wartime experiences of the 5-year Nazi occupation of Poland during World War II. Located in the former enamel factory of the industrialist who famously saved the lives of over 1,000 people during the Holocaust, the site and story were brought into the limelight by Steven Spielberg's 1993 Oscar-winning movie "Schindler's List."
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Lipowa 4, 33-332 Kraków, Poland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.