Oslo City Train
Experience Oslo in a unique way; Aboard a train! A fun and family friendly way of experiencing the best parts of central Oslo and learn more about its past and present as we're driving along. Once you're ready to explore on your own simply hop off the train and hop back on again when you're ready to go once more, all for your convenience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Audio guide
- Transport around central Oslo.
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
1 DAY TICKET
Route Duration: 20 minutesStops on the 1 DAY TICKET:
Attractions on the 1 DAY TICKET:
- Nobel Peace Center
- Akershus Fortress
- Dfds Seaways
The Norwegian National Opera & Ballet / Akershus Castle and Fortress (Akershus Slott og Festning) / Oslo City Hall
Operates: The first tour of the day: 11.00 The last tour of the day: 16.00 Complete tour takes approx. 20 minThe ticket is valid for one day.
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Stromma will of course take all necessary precautions towards the situation and keep both our employees and our guests safe. We are closely following developments and following the recommendations made by the Public Health Authorities.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.