Oslo City Walks - Historic River Walk
Discover top attractions and hidden treasures along the Akerselva River on this 2-hour Oslo city walk. Wander along the banks of the Akerselva River and listen as a guide brings Oslo’s colorful history to life. Explore public parks and nature trails, and enjoy fine views over the river to the city’s old factory buildings — now vibrant public spaces.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meet your guide in central Oslo at 2pm, then set off through the city streets to begin your 2-hour walking tour.
Stroll along the banks of the Akerselva River with your guide and gain insight into Norway’s industrialisation. Discover pretty parks and winding nature trails, and see historic factory buildings now converted into bustling cafés and galleries.
During your tour, visit a local eatery and perhaps stop for a snack along the way (own expense). After two hours of exploring, your tour will come to an end in central Oslo.
Departure Point :Oslo Visitor Center, Jernbanetorget 1, 0154 Oslo, Norway
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Vulkan Oslo, Vulkan 1-40, 0178 Oslo, Norway
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.