Oslo Hiking - Geographic centre of Oslo walk
Oslo's geographical centre is in the middle of the forest! The tour starts outside Oslo Visitor Centre at Jernbanetorget.
We will then take public transportation to idyllic Sognsvann. We will hike into the forest, pass beautiful Svartkulp and end up at Nedre Blanksjø. This is in the middle of the forest, and Oslo´s actual geographical centre! Nedre Blanksjø is a beautiful small lake. We then hike another route back to Sognsvann and take public transportation back to Jernbanetorget where we started.
per adult from
What's included :
- English Speaking Tour guide
- Public Transport Ticket
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sognsvann Lake, Sognsveien 235, Oslo 0863 Norway
We will hike into the forest, pass beautiful Svartkulp and end up at Nedre Blanksjø. This is in the middle of the forest, and Oslo´s actual geographical centre! Nedre Blanksjø is a beautiful small lake.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Jernbanetorget 1, 0154 Oslo, Norway
Departure Time :8:55 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.