Oslo Shore Excursion: Panorama Tour with Vigeland Sculpture Park & Ski Jump
Take a break from your cruise with this guided Oslo tour, highlights include the stunning scenery Oslo has to offer, the Vigeland Sculpture Park and the Holmenkollen Ski Jump.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Guarantee to get back to the ship on time
- All Oslo main attractions
- Entry/Admission - Holmenkollen Ski Museum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vigeland Park, Nobels gate 32, Oslo 0268 Norway
This shore excursion is a great choice if you are wanting to see all the delights of Oslo without spending all day touring around. We take you through the city centre on an air conditioned coach. The local guide will will show you all Norways capital has to offer along with its major attractions. Oslo is one of Europe's fastest-growing cities, with a population of approx. 650,000.
You can enjoy a guided walk through Vigeland Sculpture Park, The Vigeland Park is the world's largest sculpture park made by a single artist, and is one of Norway's most popular tourist attractions.. Tours bring more than a million visitors to this attraction every year! This unique park is the life work of sculptor Gustav Vigeland (1869-1943) with more than 200 sculptures in bronze, granite and cast iron.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Holmenkollen Ski Museum, Kongeveien 5, Oslo 0787 Norway
We also head to Holmenkollen Ski Jump, The Holmenkollen Ski Jump, perched on a hilltop overlooking Oslo, offers a panoramic view of the city and doubles as a concert venue. It is one of the first designer ski jumps ever built. Enjoy a spectacular view of Oslo and the fjord from the platform at the top of the ski jump tower.
Book early to avoid disappointment as quite often the Oslo tours on the cruise ships are booked before you start your cruise. We guarantee to get you back to the ship on time and this half day tour allows you some free time as well if you want to wander through Oslo.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- 10 minute walk from Oslo Cruise Port
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/2/2020 - 12/31/2020
1/2/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 01:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 01:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.