Oslob Whale Shark Watching, Kawasan Falls and Tumalog Falls from Cebu
This package is offered by Cebu Tours, so you will fully enjoy your trip to the south of Cebu. Swim and snorkel with the gentle giants in Oslob and be amazed how beautiful these creatures are. After snorkeling and swimming with the whale sharks, visit the amazing water falls in Oslob, the Tumalog falls, which is just 10 minute drive from the whale shark watching area.
After Oslob, Visit Kawasan Falls in Badian, a three-stage cascading waterfall and one of the most beautiful falls in the Philippines. It is an hour drive from Oslob and you will be accompanied with our experienced driver. In Badian, you will meet the local guide and he will be with you going to Kawasan falls until you finished swimming. Enjoy the south of Cebu within one day with this very affordable package.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Boat rental
- Complimentary Lunch.
- Whaleshark Viewing Fees
- Site Facilitator
- With boat ride, life vest, boatmen and snorkeling gears
- Kawasan Entrance Fee
- Tumalog Entrance Fee
What's excluded :
- Snorkeling or Swimming Fee with the whale sharks (P200 for Local or P500 for Foreigners)
- Camera Rental and other optional activities or services you wish to avail
- Anything that is not mentioned in the inclusions
- Non-complimentary Tipping
04:00 Hotel Pick up
06:00 ETA at OSLOB Whale Shark Watching (Sight seeing activity which allowed tourist to watch the most popular mammal in bohol)
09:00 ETD for Tumalog Falls (The pool underneath the bedrock is, at most, knee-deep. Obviously, you can’t drown! Also, during summer time when the sun is perennially hot, the pool virtually disappears)
12:00 ETD for Kawasan Falls
13:30 ETA at Kawasan Falls (Kawasan falls Cebu is a peaceful natural place where you can enjoy many waterfalls of natural spring water located near the southern tip of Cebu Philippines)
17:30 ETD for Hotel Drop Off
End of Tour
Cebu was probably the first Philippine island to cultivate corn on a widespread basis after that plant’s introduction by the Spaniards. Coarse-ground corn remains the staple food, though grain is imported from Mindanao, for Cebu is not agriculturally self-sufficient. Cebu’s manufacturing industries are limited primarily to food processing. Coal, copper, limestone, gold, and silver are mined in the central hill country of the island. In addition to Cebu City, the major settlements on Cebu are Danao, Lapu-Lapu ( Opon), Toledo, and Mandaue.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is limited to any Hotel in Cebu City Proper only
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Snorkeling or swimming fee with the whale sharks P 200 for local or P500 for foreigners. And any optional activities you wish to join must be paid to your tour guide in cash. Like underwater camera and etc. Beverages(drinks) is also not included. There is 1% possibility that whale sharks may not be seen during the tour due to unpredictable nature, inclement weather and other environmental factors that beyond our control. We regret to inform you that there will be no refund on the transportation charges.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.