Ostuni private tour: Beautiful old white town
Ostuni is one of the main tourist destinations of Puglia, called "White City" for the houses painted with white lime in the historical center.
The guided tour of Ostuni will start from Libertà square, where there is the grand palace of the municipality and where stands the baroque column of Sant'Oronzo, almost 21 meters high.
In Libertà Square you will also visit the archaeological excavations of the ancient walls and the defensive tower before taking Cattedrale street, full of local craft shops, commercial activities and typical local food product. You will then reach the cathedral dedicated to Santa Maria Assunta built in the fifteenth century. The façade is characterized by three elegant ogival portals and a large rose window of 24 rays.
Following the tour will continue along the Aragonese walls where you can admire a beautiful landscape of the Valle d'Itria until you reach the Porta Nova gate, one of the ancient gate of the town.
per adult from
What's included :
- Licensed guide
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Duomo di Ostuni, Largo Trinchera Francesco, 72017, Ostuni Italy
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Centro Storico, Piazza della Liberta, 72017, Ostuni Italy
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Guglia di Sant'Oronzo, Piazza della Liberta' 1, 72017, Ostuni Italy
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Piazza della Libertà, 72017 Ostuni BR, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
To be agreed
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.