Otavalo Indigenous Market - 1 Day - Private Tour
The indigenous Market of Otavalo is most colorful and popular market of south America, you can find a lot of textiles, souvenir, fruits, local food and many interesting things. This is the good chanche to explore the plaza of Ponchos:
- Middle of the World Quitsato
- Cayambe biscuits factory
- Viewpoint of San Pablo Lake
- Indigenous market of Otavalo
- Leather shops in Cotacachi
- Laguna de Cuicocha
- Return to Quito
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Cuicocha Lake
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cayambe, Ecuador
Tasting the biscochos of Cayambe city, learning how is the way to prepare them.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Miralago, Panamericana Norte km3 Via Del Cajas-Otavalo, San Pablo Del Lago 100211 Ecuador
An excellent view of the biggest lagoon of Ecuador: San Pablo and Imbabura volcano.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Otavalo Market, Plaza de los Ponchos, Otavalo 100450 Ecuador
The colorful Plaza de Ponchos one of the most important from the Andes markets in South America, offers its visitors textiles, handicrafts where the community of Otavalo is mentioned very early. Many local and foreign visitors come in search of articles, and Above all, it is well known where you can negotiate good deals.
Local food, fruits from all places can be found with nuances mixed with shades and colors. The Otavaleños (natives from Otavalo) are well known for their typical clothing and their aptitude for the textile trade.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cascada de Peguche, Via a Peguche, Peguche, Otavalo 100451 Ecuador
clear y en transparent the waterfall of Peguche, surrounding with is Eucalyptus forest.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Cotacachi, Cotacachi, Imbabura Province
Famous for its Works in leather, barging you will find a good price.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cuicocha Lake, Laguna Cuicocha Ecuador
we`ll make a short hike in Paramo Andino in Reserve of Cotacachi - Cayapas.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure: 6h45 amPlaza Foch (Foch y Reina Victoria) la Zona 6Airports
- Mariscal Sucre Airport, Quito Ecuador
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.