Otavalo Market & Peguche Waterfall Private Tour
Otavalo Market & Peguche Waterfall tour with us is the best experience! Our goal is to show travelers all over the world the true Otavalo with its unique nature, culture, hospitality of the city's inhabitants, offering individual high-level services, taking into account and taking care of every detail of the tour to fully satisfy our most demanding customers.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- English or Spanish-speaking guide
- Food and drinks
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Otavalo
What's excluded :
- Items not specified
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: calderon, Quito, Ecuador
Early in the morning, you begin the exciting and colorful journey to Otavalo, in Imbabura province. Your first stop will be at Calderon, a small town where marzipan figures of different designs, shapes and colors are made, perfect to start buying souvenirs.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Otavalo, Ecuador
Your next stop will be at Guayllabamba, here you can find “chirimoya”, a traditional fruit that you can try if you want to. Continuing your way, you will arrive to the “Mirador de San Pablo”, where you can appreciate the unique landscape of the lake that sits at the foot of Imbabura volcano.
In the afternoon you will arrive to Otavalo, a the handicrafts market of the city, known as "Plaza de Ponchos", on this site you'll find carpets, wool coats, bags and pottery made by the natives Otavalo Indians (Otavaleños).
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Cascada de Peguche, Via a Peguche, Peguche, Otavalo 100451 Ecuador
Also you will visit Peguche Waterfall is a beautiful waterfall of 50 ft. in height, formed by the river of the same name, which starts at Lake San Pablo. The waterfall is one of the most important tourist attractions of Otavalo. Because of its proximity and easy access. This beautiful waterfall is considered as an Indigenous Ceremonial Site due to the purification baths held here a couple days prior the Inti Raymi celebration (Sun and harvest celebration, June 21st).
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Infant seats unavailable
- Infants must not sit on laps
- No public transportation nearby
- Not recommended for people with heart conditions
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We offer pickup and drop off from all centrally situated hotels in Quito, in historic center or modern part of the city.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.