Otavalo Market Fair
The market of Otavalo is South America's most famous Indian fair. We get an early departure from Quito through dramatic mountain scenery northwards. You will have ample time to stroll along the narrow cobblestone streets filled with Otavalo Indigenous people wearing blue ponchos, white trousers, and long braided hair and to explore their handicraft market, with its wonderful textiles, native paintings, ceramics, jewelry, tapestries and more at bargain prices.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Otavalo Market
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Otavalo Market, Plaza de los Ponchos, Otavalo 100450 Ecuador
The market of Otavalo is South America's most famous Indian fair.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cotacachi, Cotacachi, Imbabura Province
Cotacachi, which is famous for its leather articles, and where lunch can be taken.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.