Ottawa to Montreal VIP Day Trip by Train
* Experience Greater Montreal
* Place Ville Marie & the famous underground shopping center
* Mount Royal & St-Joseph Oratory
* Old Montreal & Old Port
* 8 Stops at the most historical & beautiful places.
per adult from
What's included :
- Roundtrip train ticket from Ottawa to Montreal
- Pickup and Drop off at Montreal Train Station
- Professional Multi-lingual tour guide
- Transportation by luxury coach or mini-bus
What's excluded :
- Travel insurance
- Transport to Ottawa train station
- Entrance fees of the attractions
- Food and drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Place Ville-Marie, 1 Place, Montreal, Quebec Canada
Place Ville Marie (PVM for short) is a large office and shopping complex in central Montreal, Quebec, Canada, comprising four office buildings and an underground shopping plaza.
Stop At: Parc Jean-Drapeau, 1 circuit Gilles-Villeneuve, Montreal, Quebec H3C 1A9 Canada
Parc Jean-Drapeau (formerly called Parc des Îles) is situated to the east of downtown Montreal, Quebec, Canada, in the Saint Lawrence River. It comprises two islands, Saint Helen's Island and the artificial island Notre Dame Island.
The islands were the site of the Expo 67 World's Fair. Notre Dame Island was constructed for the exposition, and Saint Helen's Island artificially extended at its north and south ends. The park was renamed in honour of Jean Drapeau, the late mayor of Montreal and initiator of Expo 67.
Stop At: Olympic Park (Parc olympique), 4545 Pierre-de-Coubertin, Montreal, Quebec H1V 0B2 Canada
Olympic Stadium(French: Stade olympique) is a multi-purpose stadium in Canada, located at Olympic Park in the Hochelaga-Maisonneuve district of Montreal. Built in the mid-1970s as the main venue for the 1976 Summer Olympics, it is nicknamed "The Big O"
Stop At: Saint Joseph's Oratory of Mount Royal, 3800 Queen Mary Road, Montreal, Quebec H3V 1H6 Canada
Saint Joseph's Oratory of Mount Royal (French: Oratoire Saint-Joseph du Mont-Royal) is a Roman Catholic minor basilica and national shrine on Mount Royal's Westmount Summit in Montreal, Quebec. It is Canada's largest church and claims to have one of the largest domes in the world.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Old Montreal, Montreal, Quebec H2Y 3Y8 Canada
Old Montreal (French: Vieux-Montréal) is a historic neighbourhood within the municipality of Montreal in the province of Quebec, Canada. Founded by French settlers in 1642 as Fort Ville-Marie, Old Montreal is home to many structures dating back to the era of New France.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
* Pickup and Drop off at Montreal Train Station* You will be picked up in Montreal Train Station with Concord Tours Welcome Banner
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.