Otun Quimbaya wildlife sanctuary
The Otún Quimbaya wildlife sanctuary has been recognized for 4 consecutive years as one of the 100 most important green destinations on the planet. Visit this sub Andean jungle, where more than 300 species of birds, red howler monkeys and other species characteristic of this type of jungle inhabit.
This place has been recognized with the national prize for sustainable tourism, for the constant work of the organized community to receive the ecotourist.
Walk trails full of life. Visit the otún river, one of the most important in the region. Visit an imposing waterfall that appears in the middle of the jungle.
Visit Otun Quimbaya's Flora and Fauna Sanctuary. Walk through this cloud forest, a sanctuary of biodiversity, get surprised by the appearance of beautiful birds and learn how these fragile ecosystems can be preserved.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- All activities
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Medical assistance card
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Otún Quimbaya
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Otún Quimbaya, Via La Suiza, Pereira, Risaralda, Colombia
Tour by Ecological Paths
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up our passengers, in Pereira, Dosquebradas or Santa Rosa Cabal.Airports
- Matecana Airport, Pereira Colombia
- El Eden Airport, Armenia Colombia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.