Ouarzate - Merzouga - Ouarzazate 2 days tour
The big Dunes of Erg Chebbi and the open vast platform of desert berries are waiting for you with a cup of Moroccan Mint tea.The camels are waiting for you Dune to get yourself started in the wilderness and beauty of golden dunes. After your break you continue to see the world. Once you arrive at the dinner party, you'll be able to enjoy a meal at the dinner party, then you'll enjoy a party of Berber music played by the locals.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Entry/Admission - Gargantas del Todra
- Entry/Admission - Rissani Market
What's excluded :
Day 1: From Ouarzazate to Merzouga
Stop At: Gargantas del Todra, Tinerhir 45800 Morocco
You are already in the edge of the Sahara, a very dry area of the Thousand Kasbah road. Which will be followed by a dramatic drive along the Rose Valley in Kalaat M'gouna which is famous for its pink product, the place where a pink festival in every May takes place. Followed by a drive along the Dades valley.
Duration: 30 minutes
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Sahara desert luxury camp
Day 2: From Merzouga to Ouarzazate
Stop At: Rissani Market, Souk Rissani - Merzouga, Rissani 52450 Morocco
In the early morning of the morning, the sun will be on the horizon. It is a clean and clear sun rises then ride back to the hotel to have breakfast and then start a new trip to the world. Moroccan Draa River, It is definitely a different view. the city of Rissani, Tazarin, Ncobe, and Agdez These places are famous for Henna product and cumin and other spices before joining your Main Road In Ouarzazate city
Duration: 8 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Ouarzazate 45000, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
Where you sleep in Ouarzazate
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.