Ouarzazate and Ait Ben Haddou Guided Day Tour from Marrakech
Discover the history and the dramas of old Morocco during this day trip through the Atlas from Marrakech. Pass through the Tizi-n-Tichka to reach Ait Ben Haddou, a well-preserved Casbah World Heritage of UNESCO.
Continue to Ouarzazate, where films such as “Lawrence of Arabia”, “The Star Wars” and “Gladiator” were shot. Enjoy a panoramic view of the old Kasbah of Taourirt. you can take a guide , who will tell you stories about this fascinating and timeless region.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Just after breakfast, after the morning pickup at your hotel in Marrakech, cross the Tizi-n-Tichka top of 2260 meters. While your small group goes to the Sahara desert taking the old passage of caravans from Marrakech, your guide (optional) will give you information on the history and tell you stories about this fascinating region
You will arrive at Ait Ben Haddou after a 3 hour journey and you will see the impressive and complex Kasbah, or castle, World Heritage of UNESCO. The well-preserved architecture of Ait Ben Haddou appears in many films such as Game of thrones, Jesus of Nazareth, Star Wars and Babel.
Return to your hotel around 5pm.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure PointYour hotel in MarrakechDeparture Time8:00 AMReturn DetailsReturns to original departure point
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.