Ouarzazate Day Tour including Lunch from Marrakech
Admire the stunning scenery as you travel through the valleys and desert landscapes on your journey from Marrakech to Ouarzazate. See where famous movies such as 'Gladiator' and 'Lawrence of Arabia' were filmed on your day trip into the Atlas Mountains.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Guided tour of the studios
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Atlas Film Studio
What's excluded :
- Guide (except for the visit of the studios)
- Entry/Admission - Taourirt Kasbah
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ksar of Ait-Ben-Haddou, Douar Ait Ben Haddou, Ait Ben Haddou 45000 Morocco
You will have 45mn free time to climb up the small hill going through the Unesco Heritage village and see the Kasbah from all different angles.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Taourirt Kasbah, Avenue Mohammed V, Ouarzazate 45000 Morocco
A small picture stop to see the beauty of the kasbah.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Tizi n Tichka, Imlil Village, Ouarzazate 45000 Morocco
Tizin Tichka is a pass and the highest point in the Atlas on the way to Ouarzazate.
Stop At: Atlas Film Studio, Km 5, road of Marrakech BP 28, Ouarzazate 45000 Morocco
The guide will meet you at the entrance and will show you where all the differents sets.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Gray Line Marrakech, Residence Yasmine Signature, Magazin n°5 Bd Moulay Adbellah (Route de Safi)، Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
Please send email to confirm time of pick-up and location, most of riads in the old medina are not accessible by Bus, we will send you exact location where you can be picked-up.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Multi-lingual guide during visit of the studios (English and French; other languages possible on request)
- We recommend you to be in Marrakech at least a day before the tour for this early departure
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- We don't recommend this excursion to pregnant travelers because the journey lasts 4 hours par way
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.