Ouarzazate ‘Hollywood of Morocco’ Private Full-Day Tour with Ait Ben Haddou
This full-day, private guided tour in and around the desert capital Ouarzazate gives you an overview of the film studios and different movie sites of the area. Plus, you'll have the opportunity to visit two ancient kasbahs without hassle. Tour the famous Aït Ben Haddou-Kasbah and Ouarzazate, known as the "Hollywood of Morocco".
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle, including fuel
- Private tour
- Private driver/guide
- Local guide at Ait Ben Haddou
What's excluded :
- Museum and kasbah entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Taourirt Kasbah
- Entry/Admission - Atlas Film Studio
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taourirt Kasbah, Avenue Mohammed V, Ouarzazate 45000 Morocco
Start the day at the old kasbah of Ouarzazate named Taourirt where you have some time to explore the narrow pedestrian streets on your own and visit the palace with its countless rooms which seem like a labyrinth. Afterwards, you can have a look at the movie museum just on the other side of the road.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Atlas Film Studio, Km 5, road of Marrakech BP 28, Ouarzazate 45000 Morocco
Continue to the Atlas Corporation film studios, where you can discover the diverse sets and listen to the anecdotes of the multiple movies and actors. Several famous movies like Gladiator, Babel, Prince of Persia, and recently The Physician have been shot in those studios. Guided tour of the movie studios in a group - about 60 min duration - entrance fee not included (about 80 Dh).
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ait Ben Haddou, Ait Ben Haddou, Souss-Massa-Draa Region
Now it is nearly lunch time: travel down a gravel road in the direction of Aït Ben Haddou and have a look at a fortified city wall which has been used in the movie Gladiator starring Russel Crowe. The famous Kasbah Aït Ben Haddou, the fortified clay city with its numerous ksars and kasbahs, is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site and has also been used for many Hollywood movie shoots. From the highest point up the hill, you can enjoy a fantastic panoramic view over Aït Ben Haddou and the valley up to the snow covered High Atlas mountains. Enjoy a guided tour (optional) and have your lunch in an authentic families home after the tour.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please wait in the reception area of your accommodation in OuarzazatePick up at the airport Ouarzazate (arrivals) also possiblePlease note that we do not offer pick ups in AirBnB's and private residences. In that case, and if you arrive by rental car or bus, your meeting point will be the parking in front of the Carrefour market in Ouarzazate, which is located opposite of the Hotel La Perle du Sud. Please send us a What's app message after booking to arrange pick upAirports
- Ouarzazate Airport, Ouarzazate Morocco
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.