Oudong Mountain And Floating Village Cycle Tour
Cycle through the riverside of Tonle Sap Lake where you’ll encounter experience with beautiful farmlands, pretty floating villages, fishing community, paddy rice fields and beautiful countryside.
Connect a local artisan when we visit the silver and bronze handicraft villages and have a chance to see any wetland birds such as Little-Egret, Black – winged Stilt, Black- shouldered kite, Large-Billed Crowed, Little-Cormorant, Kingfishers, Whiskered Tern etc.
Visit Oudong Hill and learn about these former royal capitals of Cambodia from the 17th to the 19th centuries as long as see the largest Buddha status, royal stupas and get stunning view of Cambodia countryside.
Enjoy with Khmer local food for our lunch and refreshing with a tropical fruit during we riding
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- English speaking cycle guide
- Cannondale Mountain Bike and Helmet
- Purified drinking water, and some tropical fruits
- 1 lunch at Khmer local restaurant
- Ferry crossing fee of the Tonle Sap Lake and supported vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Udong Mountain
What's excluded :
- Personal expense and tips
- Alcoholic or soft drink and other drink doesn't mention in the tour plan
- Travel insurance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Udong Mountain, Udong Cambodia
This is a great cycle experience through the beautiful of Tonle Sap riverside where you’ll encounter experience with the beautiful farmlands, pretty floating villages, paddy rice fields, fishing community, Muslim community and Buddha temples. Refresh with a nice breezy from the river and enjoy the tropical fruits as the good way for us to keep up riding to visit silver and bronze handicraft villages where you will connect with a local artisan and learn from the villagers. A final climb up the Oudong Hill to see a largest Buddha status, royal stupas and get stunning view of Cambodia countryside. Oudong is a former royal capital of Cambodia from the 17th to the 19th centuries. It located at northwest of Phnom Penh. We will pick you up at your hotel and drive to the meeting point at north of Phnom Penh capital city.
Duration: 9 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please inform us about your hotel name and address when you confirm to book the tour.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.