Ouirgane Day Trip Mule trek From Marrakech
After your breakfast at your accommodation in marrakech or in the area of the Azzaden valley, this treks will start and end in the village of marigha at alt of 950 meter, the village Ouirgane, is a small Berber village at the entry of the Toubkal National Park, offers number of treks ,that can be incorporated into your Moroccan holiday. It situated on the road to Taroudant , at 900 metres above sea level ,in the High Atlas Mountains about 1 h 20 drive south west of Marrakech. A lovely day out from Marrakech ,to Explore and discover the local and traditions typical Berber village
per adult from
What's included :
- Mule Pp
- Lunch in a Berber House village of Tighfist (1200m).
- Water for the walk
- Pick-up and drop-off at your accommodation
- Guide Local
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
this full day hiking start at Marigha, Mules are already waiting for us,and guiding you through amazing landscapes, then to Anraz
The Jewish Village 1000 meter .then up hill to Tikhfist Village at 1400 meter beautiful panoramic View to Azzaden valley and ouirgane lac,also to the villages around, almond and olive tree plantations, with ascends and descends. You can choose the walks according your fitness. So please talk to us, we will help you to find the right walk!,In Tikhfist at 1400 Meter ,you will enjoy lunch and a mint tea in a local family house. After this refreshment, we continue our tour down hill, all the time you have a spectacular view ,to the toubkal national park. in a different trails we arrive at marigha where you meet your driver, or back to your accommodation. and we hoping that you enjoying the day with the local berber hospitality, timing are estimated and depend on the group weather and season.
• Marrakech Desert And Mountain Trips, rue koutoubia marrakech, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
Departure Point :Marrakesh, Morocco
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.