Ourika day tour from Marrakech
Ourika Valley is located in the foothills of the High Atlas mountains and less than an hour drive from Marrakech.
This picturesque valley offers the typical scenery of the Atlas Mountains. We also providea visit to the village of Setti Fatma Valley during this day tour from Marrakech.
The attraction is beautiful scenery and walk on the seven waterfalls.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Atlas mountain visit
- Waterfalls visit
- Berber villages visit
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Ourika valley is one of the most spectacular waterfalls in Africa. There are hidden by the nature of the green vegetation of olive and carob trees and the fall of over 100 meters in an endless series of pools. The more adventurous enough to swim in the refreshing cool waters like the locals. This is an ideal destination for walks in the nearby Berber villages in the mountains.
During this day trip you will enjoy a great views of mountains, valleys and the Berber villages with houses made of mud-walled housing for themselves and their livestock, Once you arrive to Ourika, there is a local English speaking guide will show you around the aerea and their nice landscapes.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.