Ourika Day Trip from Marrakech with Lunch
Ourika is a typical Berber village. The people are friendly and open and they will be happy to show you around. You will get to see how the Berbers live and to experience some of their food and their culture.
Your day trek to Ourika will include a trip to the 7 waterfalls of Setti Fadma and the stunning Ghamt Mosque.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Use of SCUBA equipment
On this trek you will travel by road to the picturesque village of Ourika nestled in the High Atlas Mountain Range. Your day trek in the mountains will allow you to experience some of the beauty of the North African countryside without sacrificing the comforts of your hotel or riad.
Departure Point :Jemaa el-Fna, Jamaâ El-Fna, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.