Ourika Garden Guided Day Trip from Marrakech
Visit one of the most original gardens of Marrakesh and discover the main herbs from the region and their uses! Here you can have a 1st-hand experience of the famous essentials oils and take a break from the everyday life and breath the fresh air of the Atlas combined with a touch of lavender, rosemary or the scent of roses. You will have a chance to taste them infused or served in traditional Moroccan dishes. Take a tour of the park to truly discover the many benefits of these plants or join in a workshop or tasting event.
Pass through villages, palm groves, and orchards, and arrive at the Jardin Bio-aromatique of l’Ourika, a gorgeous garden dedicated to cultivating organic plants and herbs. This calm paradise showcases around 50 aromatic, medicinal and ornamental plants, most indigenous to Morocco and believed to offer health and cosmetic qualities. Take a guided walk around the pathways to discover the different varieties of plants, from lavender and roses to lemongrass, rosemary..
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ourika Valley, Ourika Morocco
Visit an aromatic garden in Morocco’s Ourika Valley on this private 7-hour tour from Marrakech. Journey into this scenic valley beneath the Atlas Mountains and enjoy a guided stroll around the Jardin Bio-aromatique garden.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Duration: Seven hours.
- Languages: English and French.
- This excursion is not suitable for wheelchairs & people with walking difficulties.
- Foot bath and foot massage Duration : 30 min Foot bath with warm water, sea salts scented with sea weed and bitter orange oil, and relaxing foot massage with argane oil and lemon verbena essential oil.
- Explanations of the Moroccan traditions art of dyeing body with henna.
- Preparation of henna in front of the visitors.
- Making tatoos on hands, feet or arms of each visitor.
- Argan Workshop: It is a demonstration on the traditional method of pressing argan oil using a millstone.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.