Ourika valley and Atlas Mountains day trip from Marrakech
MARRAKECH TO OURIKA VALLEY DAY TRIP HIGHLIGHTS:
.Enjoy a scenic drive of the valleys along the stream
.Visit a local Berber Market at Tnin Ourika village
.Admire the stunning views of lush green valleys with snow-capped Atlas .Mountains as a backdrop
.Visit a Berber house and taste a cup of mint tea
.Wake up the active side of you and climb to the waterfalls
.Treat yourself to a Berber Tagine next to the stream
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ourika, Ourika, Marrakech-Safi
What to see in Ourika?
While traversing the zone, you will be able to visit the principal tourist points of interest:
• Setti-Fatma: Excursions to see the waterfalls of Ourika are organized starting from this small village.
• Waterfalls of Ourika: If you like nature, the waterfalls will undoubtedly be the strong point of the excursion. You will have to climb and climb to access some of the parts of the waterfalls, so we advise you to put on suitable shoes.
• Traditional Berber houses: acts in theory of a visit to the heart of traditional Berber life in the mountain villages.
• Traditional markets: The most popular in the area are those of Ourika (Monday) and Aghbalou (Thursday). If you arrive in the valley from the mountains, in Tahanaout (Tuesday) and Asni (Saturday), you will discover other interesting markets.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure from your locationAirports
- Menara Airport, Marrakech Morocco
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.