Ourika Valley: Atlas Mountains day trip from Marrakech
Explore the Ourika Valley on a day trip from Marrakech
See waterfalls, monkeys and villages on your trip
Opt for a local guide to show you around,
Pick up and drop off at your Marrakech hotel included
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Shared round trip transfer.
- Transportation by air-conditioned minivan (8, 14 or 17 seats)
- Professional driver
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Local mountain guide (€ 3 per person)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Setti-Fatma, Setti-Fatma, Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region
Setti Fatma, which is the most fabulous place in this valley, enjoy the calm and attraction of this area, also refresh yourself with the cold water of the river.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ourika Valley, Ourika Morocco
Guide it with a local guide and discover other waterfalls on a wonderful group walk, you can take your personal lunch before or after starting the walk with the local guide, after discovering more landscapes within the Atlas mountain and taking some photos as memories. Guide the driver to take you back to Marrakech in the afternoon with a comfortable and air-conditioned vehicle.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Traveler pick-up is includedWe will pick you up from your hotel, please indicate:- Name and address of the hotel.- If it is an AIRBNB, tell us the name of the street, the name of the residence and the number of the apartment.Hotels outside the city + 8 km: pick-up and return for € 20 extra to pay to all groupsfrom 1 to 6 and € 40 for 7-14 people
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.