Ourika Valley Day Trip from Marrakech
You are already in Marrakech, you want to discover the ideal destination and the nearest to spend a wonderful holiday will undoubtedly Ourika. Located at 40km from Marrakech Ourika Valley Day Trip allows you to combine the discovery of spectacular nature and a traditional mountain lifestyle.
You can start your stay by visiting Tnine Ourika this little Douar holds every Monday a traditional Souk that allows the local population to get everything they need. Then you can visit the Gardens of Timalizen planted essentially species from the region and after passing through the saffron Ourika which is a farm whose characteristic to produce saffron. Before arriving in Setti-Fadma the last douar accessible by paved road, This charming little Village is the most beautiful in the region and the starting point for many excursions to the surrounding mountains. The most popular and easiest hike is to ride along a mountain stream to Discover Seven Waterfalls.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Ourika Valley
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ourika Valley, Ourika Morocco
Easily accessible, the Ourika Valley is the most visited of the valleys of the High Atlas. With the presence of a few tourist hotels, pretty Berber Villages dot the valley and especially of a seducing nature where the well being is assured.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Hôtel Restaurant Café de France, jamaa el-fnna، Rue des Banques, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Menara Airport, Marrakech Morocco
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.