Ourika Valley Day Trip from Marrakech
- Discover the Ourika Valley and its breathtaking scenery
- Visit the weekly souk of the Ourika
- Discover the way of living of the inhabitants of this Berber village
- Explore the Bio-Aromatic Garden The First Organic Garden of Aromatic and Medicinal Plants in Morocco
- Admire Setti fatma and its hundred-year-old walnut trees immersed in the invigorating waters of its 7 waterfalls
per adult from
What's included :
- Transportation by an air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional Driver / guide
- Guided tour in waterfalls
What's excluded :
- Lunches and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ourika, Ourika, Marrakech-Safi
You love waterfalls, green valleys and breathtaking landscapes, the Ourika Valley awaits you to fascinate you with its richness and charm. Whether you are with family or friends this group tour is ideal for nature lovers.
Located 37 km from Marrakech, the famous Ourika valley opens its arms to admire magnificent panoramas and unlimited horizons. Once arrived, you will visit the Souk of Tnin Ourika the weekly market of this village where you will have the opportunity to see more closely the agricultural and artisanal productions of the peasants of the region as well as to discover the simple way of life of its inhabitants Berber.
Who says a hike to the Ourika Valley says the bio-aromatic gardens of the Ourika, the first Organic Garden of Aromatic and Medicinal Plants of Morocco that will amaze you with the diversity of medicinal plants and thousands of species vegetation with incredible virtues used in various fields namely beauty, health and culinary.
Afterwards, you chained in the company of a local guide to the 7 cascades of Setti fatma where you will be charmed by the green path and the breathtaking view of the valley and the snow-capped mountains of the High Atlas. Get in touch with nature, breathe fresh air and savor an excellent meal of Moroccan cuisine by the river.
Duration: 1 day
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers from their accommodation.( Please provide us the name of your riad or hotel in Marrakech )
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.