ourika valley day trip including camel ride
Discover the Ourika Valley in the High Atlas Mountains on a shared group sightseeing tour from Marrakech. See traditional Berber houses, and visit a women’s argan oil cooperative. Refresh yourself by stunning waterfalls, and stop at roadside souks. Enjoy a camel ride too!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport including: a professional driver & Fuel
- A camel ride
What's excluded :
- Drinks & Water
- You will be picked up at 9 a.m from your Hotel in Marrakech, and drive towards the High Atlas Mountains near Marrakech, so as to experience the beauty of the Ourika Valley up-close on this scenic trip from Marrakech, and escape the hustle and bustle of the city for the day.
The Ourika Valley is the closest day trip from Marrakech, but it’s not just its convenience that makes it special. Drive towards the Atlas Mountains, taking in the beautiful landscape of green meadows and authentic 16th and 17th-century Berber villages. If you take your tour on a Monday, you can even stop at a roadside souk.
See fruit orchards, vegetable terraces, and villages clinging to the side of hills. Marvel at the labor undertaken by the Berbers who hoisted materials to construct small houses up mountain sides, and work the terraces in a hostile environment.
Continue along the valley of palm trees, following the Ourika River. Fruit trees, tiny hamlets, riverside restaurants, and the summer homes of the wealthy will keep you occupied. You will have a stop along the way for a short camel ride! Go to Setti Fatma to feel the refreshing waters of the 7 waterfalls.
Feel the spray on your face as you cool down from the African heat, along with the locals of Marrakech who have made it their favorite weekend retreat. Then, you will have lunch at a berber restaurant before you drive back to Marrakech
Departure Point :Pick up from your Hotel in Marrakech
Departure Time :9 a.m
Return Detail :Drop off near your Hotel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Camel riding is not recommended for pregnant women or people who have Back problems
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.