Ourika Valley Day Trip Private
If you want to enjoy a traditional mountain lifestyle and admire a dazzling nature, Ourika is a place that will suit you perfectly.
From Marrakech, an hour and a half is enough to reach the Ourika Valley. You will pass bio-aromatic gardens where you will discover the various medicinal plants used by the Berbers. You will have the opportunity thereafter to visit a family in his home and enjoy a glass of tea and snack. If you coincide with a market day, you will also have the chance to take a tour and discover the Berber souk.
Your guide then takes the path to Setti-fatma. Discover, as well, the wonderful panoramas of the waterfalls and enjoy a hike with your guide on the cliffs at the bottom of the mountains. You will pass by a small gateway full of charm that will take you to the heights of the Atlas. Lunch at setti fatma in one of the traditional restaurants across the river and last visit to a woman's cooperative producing argan oil.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- driver Speaking French / English
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- We Offering Local Guide but not Included (Extra charge of 15€)
- Lunch is not Included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ourika Valley, Ourika Morocco
• Discover the beautiful landscapes of the Ourika Valley, in the heart of the great Atlas.
• Explore the bio-aromatic gardens of the Ourika.
• Visit a Berber family in their home.
• Visit of the weekly Berber market (market days: Monday and Friday).
• Enjoy the seven Setti Fatma waterfalls with a mountain guide.
• Visit of a women's cooperative producing argan oil.
• Lunch in a traditional restaurant in Setti Fatma in front of the river.
Duration: 1 day
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up serviceFor Hotels and Riads located in central Marrakech. If you are staying inside the Medina, your pick-up Will be From your Hotel, don’t forget to ask your host for an early breakfast.
Departure Time :8:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.