Ourika valley Excursion
Your departure will be scheduled around 8:30 am, Over a distance of 64 km from Marrakech, you will travel the small roads of the Ourika valley which rushes into the high atlas, a river surrounded by greenery, a place of walk and rest appreciated by Moroccans and foreigners, a large place in orchards.
7 km further you arrive at Setti Fadma, which remains with its waterfalls the most attractive place in the valley, which you will visit in the company of a mountain guide
Taste the delicious tagines in one of the many small traditional restaurants then go for a camel ride or simply on foot to admire the magnificent landscapes of the area.
Return to Marrakech around 5:00 p.m.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Ourika Valley
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ourika Valley, Ourika Morocco
The discovery of the Ourika Valley from Marrakech begins at 8:30 am in the morning, departure from your hotel or Riad. The first place to visit is Tnin Ourika's weekly souk, which will be held every Monday. allowing villagers in the region to gather to sell their crops which contains fruits and vegetables, to buy all the needs of the week (food, meat ...). After the visit of the souk, you go directly to Tilimza to visit the Berber house '' at Malika '' and Berber lunch at his family. Then you will also have the opportunity to visit a Berber pharmacy or an organic garden that contains medical and aromatic plants. So you will visit a traditional watermill.
Continue to Sitti Fatema, the most important village in Ourika's excursion program. Here you have the opportunity to discover the seven valleys of Ourika. after half an hour of hiking, you arrive at the first waterfalls of Ourika, locals will offer a typical Moroccan lunch based on local bio-vegetables harvested the same day. You have a free choice to continue to all the other valleys according to your sporting abilities with a local guide. Around 16h you return to Marrakech.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.