Ourika valley excursion full day
it is a very popular attraction , the Ourika valley spreads between the first foothills of the Atlas Mountains. Despite it being so close to Marrakech, this beautiful lush green valley is definitely one of the best preserved valleys in Morocco. At about 64km from Marrakech, the village lays at the end of the road but there were the journey start with local Tour guide to exploring the waterfalls end the Berber villages
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Riding camels 20 mn
- Entry/Admission - Ourika Valley
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ourika Valley, Ourika Morocco
Explore the Ourika Valley in the High Atlas Mountains on a full-day sightseeing ,traditional break fast in Berber house with locals, visit a women’s argan oil co-operative ,riding camels ,walking with local tour guide to discover water fulls.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from your hotel, riad, or accommodation in Marrakech.
Departure Time :12:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.