Ourika Valley Private Day Trip
A beautiful drive of 60km takes you to the foot of the Atlas at about 1000m altitude. You will discover the small villages of red mud, hanging on the sides of the mountain. Ourika Valley is probably the most visited area in the Atlas mountains, only a short 1.5 hours drive from Marrakesh.
per adult from
5 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jemaa el-Fnaa, 38 Jemaa el-Fna, Rue El Ksour, Marrakech Morocco
Depart from Marrakech direction to the high atlas Montains the Ourika valley is located about 70 km southeast of Marrakech.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ourika Valley, Ourika Morocco
Via small roads and some Berber villages and small houses clinging to the hillside.
The Ourika Valley a beautiful place to enjoy your Day Trip .lunch in one of the nice local restarants after come back from the small forest,
We will bring you closer to nature
Duration: 8 hours
Stop At: Setti-Fatma, Setti-Fatma, Marrakech-Safi
Let yourself be amazed by the waterfalls of Setti Fatma.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Accommodation in Marrakesh Airports
- Menara Airport, Marrakech Morocco
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.