OURIKA VALLY Small Group Day Tour from Marrakech.
Discover the charm of OURIKA VALLY with the SETTY FATMA waterfalls and the views of the Atlas Mountains on this small-group tour.
Features and Benefits:
• Discover the best of OURIKA VALLY in the Atlas Mountains.
• Admire the authentic clay villages.
• Watch SETTY FATMA a Falls.
• Discover the argan natural oil cooperative.
• Lunch by the river.
• Visit the weekly bazaar on Monday and Thursday.
Pass through Berber villages with a vibrant traditional culture.
Stop to visit an Argan natural oil cooperative along the way.
Chance to visit a Berber market on Mondays and Thursdays.
Convenient pickup and drop-off at Marrakech hotels.
per adult from
7 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Ourika Valley
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ourika Valley, Ourika Morocco
Discover the charm of the OURIKA VALLY with the Setti Fadma waterfalls and the views of the Atlas Mountains on this small group tour.
The OURIKA VALLY is located in the High Atlas Mountains, just 35 km from Marrakech. Visit real Berber villages and find out how local women make the oil of Argan. Then lunch at the traditional restaurant with a view of the OURIKA River.
At 9:00 our driver will meet you at your hotel. Start your journey through the Atlas Mountains to the OURIKA VALLY on small group tour with a few stops. Your first stop will be at the Argan Oil Cooperative, where you will find various natural products while sipping Moroccan tea.
Then, head to the Valley of Palms that runs along the OURIKA VALLY, where you will immerse yourself in enchanting nature and spend an entire hour exploring the surroundings. In the afternoon, enjoy lunch, at your leisure, while you sit by the cool river. Sometimes the inhabitants of the valley can invite those who wish to visit and discover the Berber life. Next, head to SETTY FATMA, famous for its seven waterfalls, and feel the refreshing waterfalls. In the evening, return to the hotel in Marrakech.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from the reception of your hotelPorts
- Marrakech train station, Centre Guéliz Gare ONCF Marrakech، Marrakech 40100, Morocco
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.