Ouro Preto and Mariana day trip from Belo Horizonte
Visit the historic cities of Ouro Preto, considered a World Heritage Site, and Mariana, the first capital of the state of Minas Gerais. Visit churches, museums and goldmines and get a close look on Brazilian history and culture.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Centro Historico de Ouro Preto
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Centro Historico de Ouro Preto, Cidade de Ouro Preto, Ouro Preto, State of Minas Gerais Brazil
The historic center of Ouro Preto is world heritage.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Mariana, Mariana, State of Minas Gerais
Mariana was the first capital of the state of Minas Gerais. Here we will visit the colonial town and a historic goldmine.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If you are staying at a residential or airbnb apartment in the central area of Belo Horizonte, please let us know. We pick you up!
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- As this is a private tour, we do not join groups of other travelers or companies. You will have total privacy and just one driver-guide will accompany you. We do medical checkups on a regular bases and measure the temperature of our staff.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.