Out For The Afternoon - Half Day of Indulgence in the Swan Valley
AN EXPERIENCE PACKED FULL OF FUN!
Don't have all day or would like to sleep in? Now you can find yourself in the Swan Valley for the afternoon sipping on world class wines at delightful boutique wineries. Tantalising your senses with an overflowing platter lunch on the veranda overlooking a valley of vines at the picturesque Sittella Wines. Still to come is a cleansing beer and indulging on handmade chocolates. So much food...as with all our tours your dinner tonight will be optional!
ALL INCLUSIVE 5 HOUR TOUR FOR ONLY $85!
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- Food tasting
- Light refreshments
- Wine tasting
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Fully inclusive tour
- TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
• Coach through Historic Guildford
• Interesting & Informative Commentary from the Best Guides in the Valley
• 3 Wineries with Full Wine Tasting at All Venues (taste over 30 different wines)
• Gourmet Cheeses & Relishes to Sample
• Gourmet Platter Lunch with a Glass of Wine
• Boutique Brewery with Beer Sample
• Chocolate Company - As Much Chocolate as you can Eat!
• Sample Chutneys, Jams, Chocolate Liqueurs and More at the Providore
• Drop off 5pm Guildford/Crown/Perth
Meet your tour guide at the Historic Village of Guildford, a short train ride (10 mins) from the centre of Perth at 11.45am. Come earlier and wander through the magnificent historic Guildford Hotel, antique/art/craft shops or just enjoy the ambience of Guildford in their many cafes.
Board the air conditioned coach and its 10 minutes to the first winery, Windy Creek Estate. Tasting is held in their stunning new cellar door, sampling some of the best ports in the Valley (plus great red/whites) along with relishes & jams from their Wicked Stepmother's range.
Off to lunch at the ever poplar Sittella Wines, firstly enjoy a tasting of their extensive range of sparkling wines and different climate wines from their Margaret River Vineyard. You are welcome to revisit the cellar door after lunch (gourmet vineyard platters) to sample more of their range or just find that special gift for yourself or someone at home.
During the afternoon we visit another delightful Bouquet Winery and there is still a cleansing ale at a Craft Mirco Brewery and a belly full of Chocolate to enjoy....it doesn't get any better than that!
We'll drop you back at your hotel in the Perth CBD at around 5pm.
Departure Point :Guildford Station, Guildford WA 6055, Australia
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.