Out of Africa Wildlife Park Admission Ticket
Come see animals up close in large spacious habitats. Out of Africa Wildlife Park strives to educate and entertain, to provide an exciting and engaging opportunity to love and respect creation and creator. It is a place where family and friends gather to experience oneness with animals and each other during safaris, tours, walks, observations, and shows of wild-by-nature animals in their own, natural splendor. In this way, we hope to achieve a kind of oneness with them that will cause us to consider them to be so valuable that we cannot allow them to be lost forever. We continually provide spacious and natural living habitats for animals in need, so they can become ambassadors of their own kind. We have heeded the call of those without a voice, many of whom now border on extinction.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
What's included :
- The general admission safari and our complimentary shuttles are wheel-chair accessible
- RV parking available
- Complimentary Shuttles
- Entry/Admission - Out of Africa Wildlife Park
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- The zip line and all upgraded tours are not included in the price of this ticket.
- Visit: Out of Africa Wildlife Park, 3505 West State Route 260, Camp Verde, AZ 86322
While many animal attractions boast of getting up close and personal, none can claim the immersive nature of Out of Africa with its African-like sanctuary; one that respects the animals with spacious natural habitats and provides you with an unforgettable experience. Here, every animal has a name and a story waiting to be shared. In this animal kingdom, education and entertainment and FUN!
Out of Africa offers a full day of activities and viewing, all covered with the price of admission. Be thrilled with exciting shows like Tiger Splash® and Predator Feed, or hitch a ride on the African Bush Safari Tour with your expert guide. With hundreds of exotic animals from around the world you're in for an experience that will make your heart soar long after your visit. Speaking of soaring, why not try the world-class Predator Zip Line Tour? We are open daily 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM. For information visit outofafricapark.com
Departure Point :Out of Africa Wildlife Park, 3505 West State Route 260, Camp Verde, AZ 86322
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 201 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- ** We are requiring masks for all tours. We are not allowing guests to feed the giraffes at this time and we are limited guest contacts to the small mammals and the reptiles during the shows.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.