Outback Cultural Adventure Tour from Puerto Plata
An amazing and action packed "all inclusive" day of fun, discovery and adventure on the north coast of the Dominican Republic. Our Outback Safari trucks will take you way off the beaten track as our guides amaze you with their wealth of knowledge about the history, culture, customs and the abundance of natural life that flourishes here on this beautiful Caribbean Island.
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (time is not included in tour duration of 5.5 hours)
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Outback Adventures, Calle No 2 5 Munoz #3, Puerto Plata 57000 Dominican Republic
Come and Join us on a fun filled day of adventures on our Safari style truck, which allows you to find the Dominicans hidden gems
The Outback Safari Puerto Plata Tour includes pick up and drop-off to and from your hotel or an agreed upon hotel lobby in Puerto Plata, Sosua or Cabarete.
The bar on the back of the truck is forever in "happy hour" mode (included) and we guarantee that your toes will be tapping to the rhythmic sounds of the local music as our guides keep you smiling and entertained all day long. This is a fun day for all ages, so come and join us on this amazing adventure and let us show you the real Dominican Republic.
Your adventure begins on the back roads leading up Mount Isabella where you'll pass through local villages, see spectacular vistas and learn why Dominicans are always smiling (and singing and dancing) !
Explore a rural fruit, coffee and chocolate plantation and learn how coffee and chocolate beans are harvested and processed. Wait till you taste Dominican coffee and hot chocolate (ask for a splash of Dominican rum in your cup)! At the plantation you'll also have the opportunity to visit a typical home and meet the people that live there. It’s true that little has changed in the Dominican countryside for over 100 years but you'll be amazed at how rich their simple lifestyle truly is.
You'll visit a local school and meet the children then, cool off Dominican style in a fresh water river pool before heading to the Outback ranch for a very tasty authentic Dominican lunch (included).
At the ranch you'll meet our rescue wildlife (native turtles rhinoceros iguanas and more) then... browse our artisan craft market where you can buy local souvenirs at local prices!
But your day is not over! Next we load back onto the safari truck and wind our way through sugar cane fields to arrive at our spectacular hideaway beach where you can have a relaxing massage and experience the thrill of boogie boarding as you crest the ocean waves before we take you back to your hotel!
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please contact supplier at least one day prior activity in order to confirm participation and arrange pick up details and meeting point.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- What to Bring: Bathing suit and towel, sun screen, sun glasses, comfortable shoes
- Special weekend tours can be arranged for groups of 20 or more
- Private and personalized tours can be organized for groups.
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Activity not available for cruise passengers arriving to Amber cove
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.