Outdoor art courses and craft beer tasting.
Our experience is a unique, relaxing way to get to know Troncones. We will take you to breathtaking landscapes and teach you how to paint them. The places we choose are not only beautiful, but also comfortable and relaxing. The experience is also paired with a locally brewed craft beer tasting, snacks, soft drinks and other alcoholic beverages. We will provide all the materials needed, as well as pick ups from your location, so you only need to sit back and relax, enjoy the scenery and get inspired. Throughout the course you will learn how to paint skies, clouds, water and then put it all together in a masterpiece of your own, which you can take home with you.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Mimosas/margaritas
- Snacks - Olives, Pickles, Jicama, Cheeses, Cold cuts, Fish, Hummus. (vegan options available by request)
What's excluded :
- This is a two day experience. Each day will be 3 hours. The first day takes place from 10am to 1pm. The second from 3pm to 6pm. Both days will include snacks, soft drinks and craft beer. On the first day you will learn how to paint skies, clouds and oceans. On the second one you will put the skills together to create a whole landscape. The location, even though outdoors, is very comfortable and relaxed. Shade is available at al times, and all materials will be provided by us. You don't need to bring anything with you. The full itinerary is as follows:
10:00 - 10:30am Pick ups and arrival at the designated Troncones destination.
10:30 - 11:00am Meet and greet with morning mimosas.
11:00am - 12pm Loosening up, sky and clouds painting techniques.
12 - 12:30pm Beach and ocean painting techniques.
12:30 - 1pm Transport back to hotels.
3 - 4:30pm beginning of landscape painting.
4:30 - 5pm break and craft beer tasting.
5 - 6pm finishing touches on your masterpieces.
6 - 6:30pm Transport back to hotels.
• Botanas - We serve light snacks consisting of olives, pickles, jicama, cheeses, cold cuts, hummus and fish. Vegan options are available if requested beforehand.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick ups can sometimes be made through hired taxis. We will let you know in case a taxi will provide the pickup instead of one of our own cars.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/16/2019 - 10/28/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.