Outdoor escape game | Vikings - The Relic of Odin
Escape The City is a mix between connected treasure hunt and outdoor / outdoor escape-game.
Guided by the I.N.V.I.T. (Interface for the Intrepid New Time Travelers), you will have to explore your city, find clues, solve puzzles and interact not only with your digital companion but also with your teammates! Ready for the challenge?
per adult from
What's included :
- Escape game
What's excluded :
Help the Viking leader, Ragnar Lodbrok, find Odin's relic before Moriarty, Sherlock’s enemy, seizes it. Discover the history of these Vikings who came to invade the city of Nantes in the 9th century, get to know their gods and decipher their runic alphabet.
The game starts when you start the chat with the chatbot corresponding to your mission, on the Messenger application. After giving him your access code, he will give you the details of your mission.
You can then go on an adventure and roam the streets in search of clues. Observe your surroundings, solve puzzles, and interact with your digital companion (as well as your teammates) to complete your quest.
The necessary equipment :
- A charged smartphone with internet access (1 / team mandatory - 1 / player recommended)
- The Messenger application
- A notebook and pencil (1 / team)
Departure Point :Place du Bouffay, 44000 Nantes, France
Departure Time :7/1/2020 - 10/23/2021
Monday: 08:00 AM - 09:00 PM Tuesday: 08:00 AM - 09:00 PM Wednesday: 08:00 AM - 09:30 PM Thursday: 08:00 AM - 09:00 PM Friday: 08:00 AM - 09:00 PM Saturday: 08:00 AM - 09:00 PM Sunday: 08:00 AM - 09:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.