Outdoor Gravity Park Zorbing Admission Ticket in Pigeon Forge
The OGO (Outdoor Gravity Orb) is an 11 foot transparent sphere constructed from over 300 square feet of a special plastic, more than 1,000 little, special, plastic, anchors, about 600 multi-colored strings and endless hours of welding, gluing and tying (part science and part art) combined to make a beautiful giant OGO ball. It may look like a huge hamster ball, but it was made for those fun-seeking humans to enjoy a variety of activities in it from surfing, swimming, sliding, running, jumping and more. Here at the park, you'll be able to jump inside Our OGO and travel back in time, to when you were a kid again, just in the moment, having fun, enjoying life, smiling, and laughing while the OGO is rolling down our giant hill, with you and up to 2 other friends with you inside!
per adult from
What's included :
- 1 rolls down the track(s) of your choice
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Experience what the OGO is all about. In this iconic family owned adventure park, you will find out why the OGO will be like nothing you have ever done. You will start on top of a 1,000 ft hill and the expert staff member will release you. Don't be scared, because you do not “tumble” down the hill, you slip and slide your way down. It's the only zorbing like it in the U.S.
There are a total of 4 tracks with 3 very unique zorbing experiences to try:
• FUNnel: Our newest adventure, the combined FUNnel, and zigzag course. Up to three people can roll in this one-of-a-kind experience like no other zorbing track in the world!
• Fast Tracks: If you have a need for speed, this is the zorbing track for you. A total of three people can roll and you will definitely experience being a little out of control as you speed down our 1,000-ft. hill.
• Extreme Zig Zag: This zigzag course is so extreme you must ride solo! If you are up for an extreme adventure this is a must-do!
Our Smoky Mountain Adventure will change your life! Or at least add an unforgettable experience. We’ve got Zorbing packages that match your need for fun!
Departure Point :Outdoor Gravity Park, 203 Sugar Hollow Rd, Pigeon Forge, TN 37863, USA
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be 5 years old minimum(must roll with Adult)
- Minimum age is 18 years to sign waiver for self
- Up to 3 rollers at one time
- Watch your videos after you ride
- Dress code: Bring swim wear and towels
- Weight limit of 275 pounds per person
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- ALL water used in the ride is Chlorinated and Tested to Pool Standards. NEW CLEAN CHLORINATED water is provided for EVERY RIDE. The activity is in the open air and is outdoors based. All door handles and touchable areas are wiped down regularly during operating hours.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.