Outdoor Karting in Vilnius
According to international requirements karts racetrack - this is the perfect place for you or your friends to spend free time and have fun in Summer or even Winter.
Participants will be provided with a suit, helmet and liner.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of helmet
- Track suit
- 10 minutes drive at the track
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Go with the speed up to 70 kilometers per hour on the top class professional Carting track in Vilnius, where Baltic States carting competitions are used to be organised. High speed chase with your mates without the fear of getting nicked! The most interesting part on the track is that you are able to drive at any season of the year. In winter you might get to feel the thin ice on the track too.
Kids entering the track must be at least 7 years old and 110 cm tall.
There is a possibility to organise the race with the prizes or lunch on the karts track. These services costs additional money.
Departure Point :Plytinės st., Vilnius 10105, Lithuania
Departure Time :Flexible
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Kids heights MUST be advised at time of booking
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.