Outer Banks Film Locations Tour
Fans of the Netflix series Outer Banks are in for a thrill! As a background actor on the series, I participated in three different film shoots on Season One and share tons of behind-the-scenes stories of the cast, crew, and other fun stuff. Tour includes the cast's favorite snacks, bottled water, and other surprised. Parents will love this tour because as a licensed tour guide, I also share some wonderful history while we're traveling from one site location to the other. It's such a fun and new way to visit Charleston!
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water - Want to snack on the cast's favorites treats? I have all their favorites!
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Charleston, Charleston, South Carolina
2 hours driving in a luxury sedan, this private tour seats up to 4 guests. We cover 13 various film locations in Charleston, (i.e. Gaillard Center, Wharfside and Lowndes Grove) and get out at every stop. You may take as many photos and videos as you like.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mount Pleasant, Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
Next, we'll travel across the Ravenel Bridge over to Shem Creek and the Old Village in Mount Pleasant. We'll see loads of film sites from the show and even stop and stroll out of the deck of the creek where often dolphins are seen in front of The Wreck.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :158 Meeting St, Charleston, SC 29401, USA
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.