Outer Reef Pontoon Experience from Cairns
Travel by air-conditioned catamaran from Cairns Marina to our Moore Reef Pontoon on the Outer Great Barrier Reef, perfectly positioned and equipped for you to explore this reef that is teeming with colourful coral and fascinating fish.
Spend 4 hours exploring the reef by taking advantage of the free inclusions such as unlimited glass bottom boat & semi-submersible tours, an ocean kid's enclosed pool, individual lunch box*, all snorkelling equipment, underwater observatory, marine life touch tank & fish feeding.
The pontoon also features a sundeck to relax in the sun and look out over the turquoise waters in between activities. That's also where you'll find the waterslide - the only theme park waterslide on the reef!
Dial up the adventure and add on optional extras like include Introductory or Certified diving, Seawalker Helmet dive, Guided Snorkel Safari or even a Scenic helicopter flight.
*lunch boxes not included for infant tickets (0-3yrs). This can be added by contacting us.
per adult from
What's included :
- Snorkeling equipment
- Glass bottom boat and Semi-Submersible tours (unlimited)
- Sunlover waterslide and spacious sun deck
- Great Barrier Reef and fish feeding presentations by our marine experts
- Underwater observatory and ocean enclosed pool
- Lunch - Individual Packed Lunch Boxes. Please advise of any dietary requirements (excl Infants, lunch can be added $10each direct with Sunlover))
- Coffee and/or Tea - While the vessel is stationary
- WiFi on board
- Fresh water showers and change rooms
- Environmental Management Charge (EMC)
- Entry/Admission - Great Barrier Reef
What's excluded :
- Additional cost: Wetsuit and prescription snorkel mask
- Snacks - Additional cost: food & drink from the bar
- Additional cost: Guided Snorkel Tour, Intro or Certified Diving, Seawalker Helmet Dive, Heli Filghts
- Additional cost: professional photos or camera hire
- Additional cost: Secure lockers
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Great Barrier Reef, Cairns, Queensland Australia
Sunlover's Marine Base at Moore Reef on the Outer Great Barrier Reef is teeming with colourful coral and abundant marine life in every colour of the rainbow.
Duration: 4 hours
Pass By: Fitzroy Island, Fitzroy Island, Queensland
On our Moore Reef Daily experience we make a brief stop enroute and on the way back from the reef to pick up and drop off passengers.
Fitzroy Island is favourite trip for Cairns' locals with 99% of its landscape covered in lush tropical rainforest as well as granite outcrops, open woodlands, mangroves and coral beaches.
Learn more about the marine life of the Great Barrier Reef with a visit to Cairns Turtle Rehabilitation Centre or the Reef Restoration coral nursery, take a bushwalk to the Summit or Lighthouse, snorkel straight off the beach or simply relax on the sandy shores of the famous Nudey Beach - voted the best beach in Australia.
Inquire about our Fitzroy Island Transfers, which give you 6 hours to explore this paradise. Or, for the ultimate tropical island and reef experience combine it with a Moore Reef Daily cruise and save.
Departure Point :1 Spence St, Cairns City QLD 4870, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 12 years for SCUBA diving and Seawalker Helmet dive
- Please ensure you bring your dive certification for Certified SCUBA dives
- All dives are subject to an on board medical checklist, please contact us for more information.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 340 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Lunch is now offered as individual lunch packs.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.