Outlander Day Tour
This tour will allow individuals to walk in the steps of Jamie and Claire at some of the infamous locations listed.
Your experienced driver drove crew and extras of Outlander during filming and his name is also in the credits of a couple of the episodes in Season 2.
per adult from
What's included :
- Shortbread, Water & a wee dram of Whisky
What's excluded :
- Castle Entry Fees
- Entry/Admission - Blackness Castle
- Entry/Admission - Midhope Castle
- Entry/Admission - Doune Castle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blackness Castle, Blackness, Linlithgow EH49 7NH Scotland
Blackness Castle was used in Outlander to represent Fort William.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Midhope Castle, Near Abercorn, South Queensferry, Edinburgh EH52 6QZ Scotland
Midhope Castle is the location of Lallybroch in Outlander.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Falkland, Falkland, Fife, Scotland
Falkland was used to represent Inverness and was used for the scene where the ghost of Jamie looked up from the fountain to see Claire brushing her hair at the window.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Doune Castle, Castle Hill, Doune, Stirling FK16 6EA Scotland
Doune Castle is used as Castle Leoch, the seat of Clan Mackenzie.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :1: 266 George St, Glasgow G1 1QX, UK
2: Station Rd, Dalmeny, South Queensferry EH30 9JU, UK
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Glasgow Intl Airport, Paisley PA3 2SW Scotland
- Turnhouse Airport, Edinburgh EH12 9DN Scotland
- Greenock Ocean Terminal
- Newhaven Harbour, Edinburgh
- South Queensferry, Edinburgh
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Due to Covid-19 we are keeping up to date with government guidelines and have measurements in place to keep our clients and staff safe. We recommend that clients ensure they are equipped with a face mask. Our vehicles will have a supply of hand sanitiser and all vehicles will be thoroughly cleaned.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.