Outlaw King Tour
Travel in style on this Private Tour of Outlaw King. You will collected at your hotel or agreed meeting place. Then its on to Bannockburn the sight of Bruce's famous battle to see the famous Bruce statue and visitor centre. Our second loo cation is Scone Place, where Bruce was crowned King of Scots. Our final location is also Bruce's last resting place at Dunfermline Abbey.
This is a private tour for parties of 1- 4 people. As well as travelling in luxury we provide soft drink and snacks to keep you going between locations.
Being a private tour you will also have your own tour guide for the day, who will ensure you have a great a and memorable day on this Out law King Tour.
We suggest allowing about 7 hours for the tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Bottled water
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - The Battle of Bannockburn Experience
- Entry/Admission - Scone Palace
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Battle of Bannockburn Experience, The Battle of Bannockburn Centre Glasgow Road Whins of Milton, Stirling FK7 0LJ Scotland
Wander the grounds and see the famous Bruce Statue.Then its into the interactive 3D visitor centre.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Dunfermline Abbey and Palace, St. Margaret Street, Dunfermline KY12 7PE Scotland
The famous old Abbey and the final resting place of our Outlaw King
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Scone Palace, Perth Scotland
Scone Palace where Bruce was crowned King of Scotland. Where the Stone of Destiny was placed to crown Scottish Kings
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will collect at any location including Hotels in the Greater Glasgow and Clyde Area
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- All covid 19 guidance will be followed. We ask that all clients and staff wear a mask while travelling in the vehicle and that before entering the vehicle everyone uses hand sanitizers. All of which will be provided by your tour guide. Everyone's health is our top priority at this time.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.